Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fitness DVD review Pilates

If their are any fitness fanatics out their, Than you will know what i mean when i refer to "Jelly Legs" I just bought the Core Fusion Pilate's.
I did this workout for the first time last night, And Even though I have been working out since around December 2009 somewhere, I thought I was actually strong enough to take this DVD considering I do high intensity workouts such as tae-bo, I thought this would be "not" that hard. Boy was I ever wrong! It actually kicked my butt, after i got to the 3rd 10 minute workout I couldn't finish the rest my legs just wouldn't work with me they actually "had" enough.

However I give this DVD **** out of 5 for the simply fact is that although the fitness instructor's are encouraging (good when they are like that) I just found that going into it the first time was extremely hard, and something I would have to have worked up a lot to get to the level of this DVD.

But apart from how challenging it can be, I noticed an impact on my figure only after one try (remember I was not able to finish the 3rd part of the DVD) And this DVD is great for posture to.


Is this DVD going in the Bin? NO way, This is just one part of my fitness regime I am keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The perfectly imperfect mug

So today I decided to go into a thrift store to see what I could find, Firstly I was looking for something I could sell, Then I came across ...