Monday, February 27, 2012

Love

What is love? Love has any factors to it as I found out this week, I had a spiritual awakening to a point, My heart opened and for once in my life i actually wrote a letter from the heart and not the head! I realized the heart makes more sense than my head. The head is just their to cram knowledge and to make sense of things, But its merely a passenger in life and life really is within in the heart. When I started to live in the heart its like a whole different world opened up I wasn't used to. What was i missing? And even though the movies make love all roses and fluffy bears its really not like that. Its much, much more and very different than what the worlds conditioning is to what love is.

When you live in the heart you gain understand, compassion and find yourself less negative, less mad at people, Sure you are going to get upset but it doesn't have that grip it used to, It goes a totally different way, but than you learn to see what its trying to teach as well.

I start to see love from a spiritual level and no longer from the world perspective of love. And in seeing this way their really is such a thing as "Heaven on Earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The perfectly imperfect mug

So today I decided to go into a thrift store to see what I could find, Firstly I was looking for something I could sell, Then I came across ...